Important things that you need to know about singing
Hello
I am a singer myself, I have played in a rock band and now, I'm a vocal coach.
When I started my journey through music I had very little knowledge about what I'm getting into it. I was obsessed by those fairy tails about when a producer comes to a local school and sees a talented child, he will makes him a star. But , If you want to be a singer , you have to work hard and never back down. First of all: You need a professional vocal coach. I mean professional! Because there's a lot of fake vocal coaches who teach you to strain your voice and in time, if you keep learning he's methods, you will end up speechless. So How To Select a Vocal Coach : It's really very simple. Good Vocal coach always teach you to listen and to repeat those colours of your voice that you can hear in music. In this way you will engage your vocal hearing and you will release a natural and unique voice of your own. If some vocal coach tells you that this is a nonsense. Run away as far as you can from this fake vocal coach, because he will only destroy your unique voice and make you a completely ordinary and dull singer. Only way to be unique and very competitive singer is to sing from your vocal hearing, this is the main key to your succses, you will be able to sing when you are ill, and you will never sound off key. After that you will learn to use your diaphragm and support the voice, it will make your voice sound full and powerful. , I wrote 3 golden rules witch you should follow.
First of all it's Rhythm:
The most important thing in singing is a correct rhythm. If you find it hard to sing, or your voice doesn't sound good at all, it's because you sing in a wrong rhythm. To understand rhythm correctly , you will need to learn a little bit of theory. Go to a local library and find a book of music theory. Read about rhythm. For those who already know music theory , I will say that when you have to sing a note, there's strong and weak notes, usually in 4/4 meter the strong ones are first and third, on these notes your voice should already sound on a vowel, you have to very quickly pronounce the consonants so they wont be able to close your voice. So , on notes your vowel should already sound, and already be pronounced. This might be hard to understand at first, but its very important.
After that goes Correct vowel letter :
Correct vowel letter is another very important thing in singing, Usually people merge consonants and vowels into one unconcrete sound. It is very important that you pronounce a vowel letter correctly. The best way to practise this at home is to record yourself and listen if you can hear a clear vowel in your voice. Correct vowel is a gold of your voice.
And the last but not least Singing in the right key:
Most singers sing off key all the time. It was hard for me to understand this, but when I did, since then at singer contests , I always beat everyone else and win the grand prize. The secret to this is that you cant hear your voice. And you shouldn't even try. Singing is the same as speaking, you just have to think of the right note. Singing is your thoughts, just told loudly. You always have to hear your note in the music you sing. You should hear every single note in the harmony you're singing at , and your voice will always sound in the right key and the right colour. When I'm saying that most singers sing off key all the time, I mean that they sing it very formally and dull, their voice sounds static, but when you sing with the hearing of the harmony, your voice becomes magical, it might sound funny,but you will see people's faces when they hear you singing in harmony. They will be stunned. So the main thing you have to do is to never ever even for a one second release your hearing from the harmony. If you cant hear clearly the instruments your singing by, be sure, you're singing of tone.
Here you can find lots of useful tips from singing to finding a job. Articles are written by my friends who have experience and know what they are saying, they're all professionals in their jobs and all this information you are reading is tested by themselves and I have tested it myself. If you find this information useful, please, click on the adds and send a link to your firends,in this way you will reward us for our work and we will be able to continue posting great tips for you.
Užsisakykite:
Rašyti komentarus (Atom)
Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą