2011 m. rugpjūčio 26 d., penktadienis

How To find a great job

Following these tips and I guarantee , you will find a dream Job

Hello,

So you want to find a job or change your current job since it does not satisfy you.First of all, if you have a current job and want to change it, ask yourself, Why do you hate your job?

I have changed a lot of jobs, since non of them was good for me. I was a children surgeon in a local hospital, low salary and very tiring work schedule sucked out life of me. And I decided to quit. After some time I've graduated as a marketing manager at college. Than I've pursued marketing manager's career. I've worked in lots of companies , I was good at it. But in most companies I had a horrible boss,unfriendly staff and had to work overtime almost every friday. I'm still a marketing manager. But now I have a great boss, great staff we organise picknicks from time to time, I have a great working atmosphere. So How did I've found this company. P.S I don't write any of the companies names because I cant, It would have a negative impact on the companies and it's a free tips of how to get a great job, I just want to tell you some things I've done to get this job, and I don't want to advertise any of that company. So, I guess everyone knows that finding a job is a job itself. So , after getting burned few times I've decided that at first I have to make some investigation into the company I'm looking forward to work in. For this operation we have almighty "Google" , search for companies you want to work in, for example : Apple. You type Apple into Google, and you read all about it, if you have the ability it would be the best to go to the office of the company and ask workers about their job, about the boss, do they like it. Some of them will tell all about it, and some of them will lie that it's the best job in the world. Still ,you might get a very valuable information. So in short, you have to find as many information as you can , and than decide if you want to work there or no.

GETTING THE JOB :

You have gathered enough information and made your decision, now, how to apply for this job. First of all you have to write a CV. Don't write everything you have. For example: I was a surgeon, and suddenly I've switched to a marketing manager, this doesn't make any sense for the employer. This line says that I'm undecided of what I want to do in my life, even if it isn't the truth. So I didn't write that. Write only the information you think employer might find useful in the job you're applying for. In the past the photo in the CV was necessary, nowadays it isn't. But still, add a photo. If you're applying for a creative job, add a photo with a slight smile, bit still a formal photo, if you're applying for some engineering position, add a very formal photo from witch employer could form an opinion that you are reliable person.

After you've sent the CV, and been invited for a job interview, dress up for the job, if you're going to apply for engineering position go in formal suite, if for some marketing manager position or advertising manager position dress in suit but add something different, for example color shirt or some other detail witch would show your creativity. Don't overdo it. You've gathered information about the company, so using this information you need to guess employers needs. Come early , never be late for job interview, its better to come earlier that later.And also you will get use to the environment and be better mentally prepared for the interview. At the interview : There are some employers who will try to catch you with an element of surprise asking you some stupid question to see your reaction, never try to answer this question for seriously, you can joke about it if you believe that would help, but usually if employer asks you for example, how many basketball balls would fit into this room, just answer, something like "I don't think that it's somehow related with my future work, but to know that we would have to fill the room" or something that you imagination could generate. But never try to answer it seriously. All other questions depends on you. Good luck, that is the main keys to success.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą